I have decided for the first time in my life to have a place of my own… I would like to unashamedly ask if any of you would consider helping me to purchase the Rainbow House, with either a gift or a loan.” –Geshe Michael Roach, 2009
‘Home’ for me means Rainbow House… This place was bought and paid for by a huge group of my friends and students about 5 years ago, and I would like once more to express my grateful thanks to each of you who contributed. This is the first time in my life that I have had my own home, and it means a lot to me.” –Geshe Michael Roach, 12/2014
I’ll start whining and begging you for money to keep the Three Jewels open. The landlord doesn’t take smiles as rent, therefore you should help, OK? Help us out… We need money to keep the place open. This is a chronic, unpleasant truth of life that the owner of the building refuses to take yoga classes as payment for the rent.” –Geshe Michael Roach, 11/2014
- Fact check How did karmic management work out for Geshe Michael Roach and his top students?
- “Coffee Meditation” and the Four-Step Method Can his karmic management method possibly work?
- Self-delusion: the proof is in the strawberries Why is he marketing the method that he abandoned a decade ago?
- Ideas and Invention: Failed Pitch 2.0 Why did he try but fail to get a TED talk?
- California Dreaming: “The Karma Show” Why did he fail to get a television show?
- Time after time Why does he teach the method that failed him time and again?
- Success stories: Buddhist principles or Jewish smarts?
- Epic Fail: Karmic management at work How did $45 millions of crippling debt happen?
- Cancer cure? Do Diamond Cutter principles cure cancer and gout, but not diarrhea?
- Awaiting a miracle
- The Oracle of Phoenix Why did he need money from students to buy a house?
- Negative press keeps coming…
- Geshe Michael Roach’s secret marriage to Christie McNally ended in divorce
- Man in the mirror